Below is an ongoing list of our donation needs. If this is your first time donating, please contact us to get more information about what we need and where to deliver it. We can also provide helpful ideas and information to set up your own Food or Dignity Drive for your home, church, or business.
Click here for a list of our Food Pantry donation needs. Please check all expiration dates before donating.
- Bottled water
- Fresh fruits (apples, oranges, etc)
- Canned fruit (low sugar)
- Canned vegetables (tomatoes, corn, spinach, mixed veggies, etc)
- Canned Meals (Ravioli, Spaghetti, etc.)
- Mac and Cheese
- Boxed mashed potatoes
- Baby formula
- Canned Protein (chicken, tuna, salmon, spam, beans, etc)
- Chunky soups (canned ravioli, stew, chili, baked potato soup, etc..)
- Pancake mix/Bisquik
- Pasta sauce
These toiletry items are given out at our Food Pantry to families in need. Please inquire if you would like to prepare toiletry kits for the homeless.
- Diapers (especially sizes 4, 5, and 6)
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Soap
Sack lunches are handed out each weekday morning to our working clients. Sack lunch items can be dropped off in bulk OR prepared and assembled off-site and delivered to the Cross-Lines Community Kitchen.
- Materials for Sandwiches (bread, meat (turkey or ham), cheese)
- Breakfast bars (soft kind with fruit)
- Crackers or chips
- Fresh fruit (bananas, oranges, or grapes) or fruit cups
- Bottled water
As the weather turns warmer, many of our clients are in need of lighter, durable clothing. These items can be delivered to the Cross-Lines Main Office during our regular office hours, Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm.
- Tee Shirts
- NEW Underwear
- Rain Gear/Jackets
- Bug Spray
- Sleeping Bags
If you have questions regarding these lists, please contact Kelley for more information.