As a snapshot of Cross-Lines programs, here are just some of our service statistics for 2019:
- More than 68,000 meals were served in our Community Kitchen
- 3,279 homeless individuals were provided with a place to shower
- Nearly 14,000 boxes of shelf stable food was given to low-income seniors living in Wyandotte, Leavenworth, and Johnson County through our Senior Commodities program.
- 11,123 individuals, were helped with emergency groceries through our Food Pantry. This number includes 3,736 children.
- 670 individuals were provided with rent and utility assistance through our Housing Stabilization program, allowing families to remain housed.
- 506 individuals received case management services, allowing them to access more than $141,000 in medical assistance through the Kansas City Medicine Cabinet program.
|2018 Income Sources:|